FlyForHero Forums - A Flyff Private Server  

Go Back   FlyForHero Forums - A Flyff Private Server > Classes > Assist/Billposter/Ringmaster

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Hero

iLLest is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iLLest
Question Asal Bp needing help please...

Hey guys, I'm not exactly a newb but I'm not super good yet, so I was wondering if I could get some advice on my Asal Bp. I'm currently laying in bed so my set may not be exactly accurate. I have also gone over like every other bp related post but yh...
To start of I am lvl 200 and have a asal set, not great, but it's a set.
My knuckle is just a Bk +300mp 5/5 int cards.
Green shield +300mp 9/9 int cards
Billst set +0 will +10 it when I'm done getting new pieces. with enchanted boots(10 sta 10int I think) 300 mp on the boots.
Suit +200 mp 4/4 mp cards helm +350 mp gaunts +250mp. And a perfect tiger def-4 +450 mp
As u can see its not great yet ik, but he problem I'm having is friggen awakening things. I had 10invos of billst suits then gave up and the best I got was 200mp... That took ages... Buyin each suit one piece at a time cause buying 2 is too much for the armor guy... Says my demand is too large or somethin. Ive currently only got 11b and thought I'd get a pc on a +400mp billst set a guy was selling... He said 70b... My heart like skipped a beat... I can farm some moons etc... But seriously that's like 50 stacks of moons and 50 stacks of suns... Does anyone have that sought of time? I got the knuck shield and boots given to me so I was like sweet xD best parts of my set were free. But I would like to be able to improve.
I walked into the arena today and had 213k hp with eel and ginger and 190kish asals with 415str and 370sta I think, and got 2 hit killed by a ranger within 2 steps of being in there... Then I got 'NUBNUB' from that ranger... Is it like possible to be good here without donating? Ik there are some of u out there that don't donate and will be like yh I own in arena I have 700k hp and can hit 500k asals. I'm not talking bout having a as and serp tail or whateva, I just wanna have a chance to kill that ranger with out having to donate $300 and have a fully tricked out set max awakes etc... In a few days I'll gt like $40 fone credit so I can donate a bit then but that's like 9k dpoints or somethin so I won't be able to even get a ss or serp tail, again whatever theyre called. I would like to get a scroll of name change tho... BpFTW is kinda a gay name.
If anyone has any hints tips... How not get gay awakes on 240 billst suits... Or maybe how to be more than 1 armor piece at a time from the armor guy... Please lemme know... Thanks ... Soz bout the massive post... Had a lot to say lol

If any time there is some random ass word in my posts, please blame iPhone autocorrect. 99% of my posts are done via my phone and its stupid suit correct.

Last edited by iLLest; 01-08-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Hero

Stux is on a distinguished road

First, 240 tries is NOTHING.
And yes you can get badass w/o donating. Just needs alot effort.
-800mp on each part can take months, but you can get it. Same with knuckle and shield.
-You'd probably need a champ set ~1T. The key to this amount of money (w/o donating) is farming farming farming. For example Ancient,Ankou,Moons/Sunstones or just sell the stuff you've awaked.

This sounds easy but...hell no. Compared to 1T, 1m from a moon/500k from a sunstone is nothing.
The server is slowly getting flooded by Ankou weapons which lowers the price to about 10b each weapon (?).
The ancient weapons might have a good price but almost nobody needs them since there are enough Ankou weapons available (Exception is Ancient Knuckle).
Only the awakening thingie is an effective way of gaining money. But trust me, awakeing like 1000 pieces each day 5/7 days a week makes you going crazy.
I guess if you don't want to become a Jesus bearded, stinky Enderman, google if you don't know what it is, you sooner or later will need to donate since the most essential things like Champ/Adept/Defender/Marksman Sets, v15+v17 Sets, Reversions and several Guild Siege items are only available through donating.
Good luck anyway

//Edit: No you can't get more than one part at a time or higher your awakening chances.
The official Flyff Servers have invented a shopping cart system in v17. You can drag&drop 12 items (even the same items) in that shopping cart by double clicking on them. When you're done with selecting the items you want you can click ok and the system transfers the items in the shopping cart into your inventory.
I wonder why this server hasn't got this system...I thought it's v17

Last edited by Stux; 01-08-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Hero

Thanks dude... Hmmm I think I will donate a lil now... Ima gt like $40 fone credit tmoz if I remember to get it, so I can donor like 40 bucks so I'll get like 12.6k dp(1.5kfor a name change Is allready bein used lol)... I heard buyin sellin unsouls would be a good way to make money for lower dp amounts do u have any idea about that or?

*EDIT*
MHM I love the shopping cart feature on eflyff... Awakening stuff there is soooo much faster and easy cause of that, hopefully maybe one day they'll add it here... I'll support if they start to think bout it lol.

If any time there is some random ass word in my posts, please blame iPhone autocorrect. 99% of my posts are done via my phone and its stupid suit correct.

Last edited by iLLest; 01-08-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Hero

Stux is on a distinguished road

250-270b each Unsoul. Definitely better than selling HoRs or Serpents stuff lolol
Old 01-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Hero

Location: Climbin' in your windows, snatchin' your people up.
ChocoBear is on a distinguished road

Here's what I'm doing for January:

I'm making a level 120M farmer and killing Cyclops X, collecting the drops AND looking for statted parts, which sell for 20-40b each. By the end of the month, I should have at least 50b in sunstones and moonstones easily and several started parts that I can sell.

There's an 85% chance that the above post was typed on an iPhone at 12:30 A.M.
ChocoBear - 200HL Slayer .:. Narwhals - 200HL Mentalist .:. Gnarwhal - 200HL Force Master

The BEST comics on the web!
Old 01-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Hero

hmm... ive done a bit of stated part farming... i might give it a shot see what i can pull together xD

Old 01-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Executive Supporter

Clouce is on a distinguished road

You seem legit. Pm me in game I'll throw you a free noob ASAL set.
Legendary astriker and a started billist with a decent 450-550mp set. Whenever I'm on.

IGN; Zexia ,Dispel, Sirachi (Rarely on this one)
Old 01-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Hero

Talking

Owow, thanks dude xD, ima layin in bed ATM but when I wake up I'll give u a pm for sure xD

Old 01-15-2012, 07:14 AM
Hero

Chubbie is on a distinguished road

The best way to farm a good set is either making a Lv120 (Master) NOT higher or Lv60 (2nd job) and just farm Billst or Wedge/Flury pieces 24/7 and awaken them.. I once made around 250b in 1 day just by farming like that, because if you're Lv60 (2nd job) you can farm at Cats in the tower (B1) and you're able to get things like Blessed Wedge/Flury and sell them for a couple of hundred billion, or as I got. Blessed Misty boots and sold them for 100b, I also awakened EVERY Wedge/Flury part that I got, and I made like 2 pieces a day with good awakening (-700MP or +700MP both are good in 1 way or another) + You gain ALOT of Sun/Moonstones which keep your money rolling in also xD

Get a Scroll of High Aq and ur fine! :p

Regards
Chubbie

The greatest form of control is when you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to.
One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them.
The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars but you think you're free.
Old 01-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Hero

Snookie is on a distinguished road

You know, if I was u, I would go for more hp then damage.
My bp has more then 800k hp and I do more then 450k asal.
Its awesome in PvP aka Siege o:.

Tags
arena, asal, illest, was here